Central Pennsylvania Advanced Placement AcademyHosted by Central Intermediate Unit # 10 under the direction of Bobbie W. Pfingstler, Ed.D.Director of Continuous School Improvement Services at CIU # 10
August 5, 6, 7, 8, 2013
8:30 - 4:30
Bellefonte Area High School
830 East Bishop Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Become a certified AP instructor through the Central Pennsylvania Advanced Placement Academy in the following subject areas:
Above listed courses require a minimum class size of five (5) in order to run and may be cancelled due to lack of interest.
$975 per course - No one will be admitted to the course if not paid in advance. If you or your district have not paid by August 5, 2013, please be prepared to bring a personal or district check or a district Purchase Order on August 5, 2013. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cost includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Institute Materials.
Hotel Information - Please reserve your room ASAP.
- Best Western, State College - 814-234-8393
- Hampton Inn, State College - 814-231-1590
- Hilton Garden Inn, State College - 814-272-1221
- Ramada, Milesburg - 814-355-7521
- Reynolds Mansion, Bellefonte - 814-353-8407 (Bed and Breakfast recommended by AP students 2012)
Course Registration deadline Friday, July 12, 2013
Checks should be made payable to CIU # 10, 345 Link Road, West Decatur, PA 16878. Attention Luann Boulton.
- Registrations made after deadline will incur an additional $15 processing fee and any additional costs incurred by CIU # 10 for shipping of materials (usually an extra $50).
- Registration fees will NOT be refunded for cancellations made after the registration deadline.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Full registration costs will be charged to those who register but do not attend the event.
Thirty (30) Act 48 Hours awarded after submission of completed paper work. Act 48 Hours will not be awarded until all fees are paid in full.
We are not able to offer college credits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Luann Boulton at 814-342-0884, extension 3055 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org